cWhois - Domain name availability
What is cWhois?cWhois is a php script that can be used to check if a domain name is registered or available and also to retrieve the whois data. cWhois works with over 800 domain extensions such as .com .net .org .co.uk .de .eu and new ones like .ninja and .guru etc. This makes it one of the most comprehensive whois utilities on the market. cWhois is simple to use and easy to incorporate into your pages. Perfect for web hosting and domain name sites. cWhois can be used as a PHP function or you can add the example forms directly to your site with no PHP knowledge.
Using cWhois with a formThe cWhois package contains a number of form examples that can be pasted on your site to allow availability checking and whois lookups. Here is a simple example form that allows any supported domain type to be entered with results displayed in a popup. You can easily create similar forms with drop down menus, checkboxes, or multiple domain name entry using a text area control. We have used the optional CAPTCHA security code to stop abuse.
full list of supported domains (opens in new window)
Using cWhois as a PHP functionAs well using the example forms on your site you can also make use of cWhois in your own PHP applications. Using the cWhois function couldn't be easier.
- $domain contains the domain to lookup such as yourdomain.com.
- $extension optionally contains the domain extension such as .com
- $details is used to receive the returned registration details for the domain owner.
- $turing optional turing (CAPTCHA) code.
- $result contains the functions return status:-
- 0 Domain is not registered and therefore should be available for registration.
- 1 Domain is registered. $details contains the registration details.
- 2 Domain extension not recognised or supported.
- 3 Domain name is not valid.
- 4 Security code (CAPTCHA) failed (if used)
- 5 Could not contact whois server to lookup domain.
Feature ListLinklok Paypal has a huge number of features including those listed here. You can download the comprehensive PDF manual for full details.
Vibralogix not only have a range of excellent products but the support they provide is superb. They maintain great contact throughout any support queries which are always dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would thoroughly recommend Vibralogix to anyone thinking of using their services.see more testimonials
Buy cWhois V2.14cWhois costs just $29.95 plus VAT where applicable (for use on one domain) and is available for immediate download after purchase. It's a one off fee and not a subscription. The purchase includes one year of free upgrades and support. Currently we are including a Free license for cWhois Domain Cart as well when you purchase cWhois. If in the future you require additional licenses these are available at a discount of 50% (contact us for details). If you would like more information on cWhois, please feel free to get in touch through our contact page, where we will be more than happy to assist you with your query.