To create cWhois Domain Cart we took our successful cWhois system and added a shopping cart and support for many payment processors. This winning combination allows your clients to check the availabiity of domain names and to order them along with hosting if required. Connection to payment processors such as Paypal, 2CO and others means that the cart will work easily with your existing site. By using our cWhois script the cart supports over 400 domain extensions. Best of all is that cWhois Domain Cart can be easily added to most site layouts in moments.
This is an excellent script that is also easy to set-up and install. If you own a web hosting company
, this will save you a lot of money by keeping clients on your site. They no longer need to leave to purchase a domain name before they purchase a web hosting account. If you save just one client, you will pay for this script many times over. In addition, the service you receive from this company is outstanding - and very fast!
- Uses PHP available on most Unix and Windows servers
- Works with over 500 global and international domain extensions (see full list)
- Checks availability of domain name
- Lookup feature for domains already registered
- Any registration periods and prices allowed for each domain extension
- Compatible with .name extension (firstname.lastname.name) and (domain.name)
- Option to select hosting package for each domain name chosen
- Allows hosting only (user can enter domain with any extension)
- Domain transfers and renewals supported
- Two operating modes - fully shopping cart and simple hosting mode
- Supports .eu (DAS and whois lookup)
- IDN support (accents) for .com, .net .de .at .ch .li,.no, .dk and .se
- Option to suggest domain names based on keyword and category
- Easy to add to your own page layout - just two lines needed.
- Easy to include only the extensions that you require or wish to support
- Support for 2CO, Paypal, Stormpay, Nochex, Authorize.net, Network1, Centipaid, Moneybookers, Bluepaid, Caixagalicia, CDG Commerce, Internet Secure, ePN, MetaCharge, eGold, Payson, Setcom, Secpay, Picpay, Linkpoint, Mals eCommerce, Paymate, Google Checkout, PagSeguro, iDeal, AlertPay, Swreg, Global Digital Pay, VirtualPayCash, Amazon, Vpcash, Mollie Ideal, and MoIP payment processing
- Supports manual payment processing if preferred
- Supports recurring billing where allowed by the payment processor. For details click here
- Easy to add support for other payment processors
- Uses language files for easy translation
- User defined fields for order contact form
- Support for .tel domains
- User defined email messages
- Support for Swreg and VirtualPayCash
- Hosting plan specific domain prices can be set. This allows you to provide free domains with certain hosting plans for example
- One or two tier tax system
- Optional SMS text alert on order received. Requires Clickatell account
- Uses a CSS Style sheet to allow easy control of fonts, colours etc
- Turing (CAPTCHA) code option for checkout form and lookups
- Optional coupon codes
- Added support for .xxx new feature
- Excellent documentation and technical support
- Regular updates
- Free updates and support for one year
This text will be replaced
We have five demo’s that you can try. All have been added easily to our site design using just two small code snippets. One at the top of the page and one where the cart needs to appear. Download the manual below to see how easy this is.
1) Demo of the full cart mode
2) Demo of the simple hosting mode
3) Demo of the full cart mode with the domain suggestion
4) Demo of the full cart in narrow mode
(uses less space).
5) Demo showing how you can have domain search boxes
anywhere on your site linking to the cart.
Download the manual to find out more?
Want to know more? Why not download the manual so that you can see how easily cWhois Domain Cart can be integrated with your site. We provide extensive documentation in PDF format for our products and not just a quick readme text file. Requires Adobe Reader.
cWhois Domain Cart works on most Linux or Windows servers whether shared or dedicated. Just check that the server has PHP 4 or PHP 5 installed (most do). We can recommend A2 Hosting
for use with our scripts but most hosting plans are fine. We advise clients to download and read the manual (see above) before purchasing.
cWhois Domain Cart costs just $29.95
(for use on one domain) and is available for immediate download after purchase. The purchase includes one year of free upgrades and support. Extra licenses are available at a discount of 50% (contact us for details). Please choose between the Paypal or 2checkout buy now buttons below.