* New V1.8 released 8th May 2013 *
Drop in replacement for Paypal's shopping cart
If you use Paypal's add to cart buttons on your site then get rid of that cumbersome cart page that opens in a new window on each button click and replace it with Vibracart Paypal. Vibracart can hover above or be embedded
in your page keeping your clients on your site until they are ready to checkout. Your clients will love the new cart that works so much faster and smoother using AJAX. It is easy to add to your site and works with all the features you currently use in your buttons (such as options and tax etc) and of course will work with any number of pages on your site. Vibracart is cross browser compatible (back to IE6) and even works on Safari on the iPhone. Older browsers will degrade gracefully to use Paypal's own cart as before.
Installing your new Paypal shopping cart is easy
Installing Vibracart Paypal is easy. If you currently use normal Paypal add to cart buttons (not Paypal hosted or encrypted ones) then you just need to add a few lines to each page where your buttons appear. If you have used Paypal hosted buttons then you can simply update them using Paypal's own button maker. Full instructions are provided in the comprehensive manual provided.
Try out the demo's
Vibracart Paypal can be used in several ways so we have setup a few pages with demo add to cart buttons so you can see how it works.Popup (hovering) cart mode
This is the default style using a small widget that hovers above your page and a full cart that appears automatically when anything is added to the cart. To see a demo click here
.Embedded cart mode
Vibracart can be embedded within your page design instead of using a popup cart. To see a demo click here
.Embedded mini cart mode
This mode is similar to the popup cart except that instead of using the widget you can embed the cart total, number of items and links to display the cart or checkout directly in your page. To see a demo click here
.Wimpy player integration
Vibracart can be integrated with Wimpy Player allowing it’s Buy It buttons to add items to Vibracart. We have used the popup cart mode in this example but the other modes work just as well with Wimpy Player. To see a demo click here
.Item images and terms checkbox
Vibracart can display a product image next to each item in the cart. It can also force a user to agree to your terms before checkout is allowed. To see a demo click here
.Discounts and Coupons
Vibracart supports cart wide and item based discounts and coupon codes. To see a demo click here
- Simple to install into any page (doesn't need to be .php)
- Works with existing Paypal add to cart buttons if they are not Paypal hosted and not encrypted. If they are then the buttons can be converted very easily using Paypal's button wizard making them Vibracart Paypal compatible.
- Works as either a popup cart (not in a new window) or an embedded cart inserted in your page.
- Works seamlessly with Linklok Paypal for automated delivery of downloadable products.
- Supports all of Paypal's button features such as options, discounts and weight calculations.
- Works with all modern browsers including iPhone Safari. If a browser doesn't support the cart then it automatically switches back to Paypal's own cart.
- Cart works across any number of pages on your site.
- Total cost, number of items in cart and links to display the cart and checkout can be displayed anywhere on your page.
- Cart wide and item based discounts and coupon codes support new feature
- Cart can display an image for each item simply by adding a line to your Paypal buttons.
- Optionally link to your terms and conditions and require buyers to agree to them before checkout.
- Optionally limit how many items can be added to the cart (item and cart limit). Useful if you sell downloads and don’t need the quantity field.
- Cart items can link back to the product page on your site new feature
- Wimpy Player compatible. Buy it buttons in Wimpy player will add items to Vibracart Paypal. Combine with Linklok Paypal and you can automatically deliver your mp3 tracks too!
- There is a special version of Vibracart available for the WYSIWYG Web Builder available from lucknowwebs.com
Download the manual to find out more?
Want to know more? Why not download the manual so that you can see what Vibracart Paypal can do for you. We provide extensive documentation in PDF format for our products and not just a quick readme text file. Requires Adobe Reader.Download Now
Vibracart Paypal works on most Linux or Windows servers whether shared or dedicated. Just check that the server has PHP 4 or PHP 5 installed (most do). We can recommend A2 Hosting
for use with our scripts but most hosting plans are fine. We advise clients to download and read the manual (see above) before purchasing.
Buy Vibracart Paypal
Vibracart Paypal costs just $29.95
(for use with one domain and one Paypal account) and is available for immediate download after purchase. This is a one time purchase and not a subscription service so there are no monthly fees. You can also buy Vibracart Paypal bundled with Linklok Paypal
for $44.95 saving 25%. The purchase includes one year of free upgrades and support. Extra licenses are available at a discount of 50% (contact us for details). Please choose between the Paypal or 2checkout buy now buttons below.